Below are terms and conditions for Daydream Island Resort and Spa web pages and products.
It is important to be aware that certain circumstances relating to location or product nature may affect minor variations for specific destinations or products.
These variations are reflected in the terms and conditions contained within each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the following:
- All travel information and prices provided on the web sites are coordinated by CCIG Investments Pty Ltd, trading as Daydream Island Resort and Spa ABN 57 602 889 145.
- Daydream Island Resort and Spa acts only as the agent for the person, business or company providing the service published on our web site.
- The selection of accommodation, tours and other services featured are chosen in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Daydream Island Resort and Spa has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites; however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- All services and prices are subject to change without notice. Daydream Island Resort and Spa does not accept any liability for omissions, default or negligence by any service provider represented on our website.
- We do not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss and additional expenses caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond our control.
- Some of the photographs and computer graphics featured on our web site are generic and may not always be representative of subject matter. Maps are not to scale.
- All prices are valid for dates indicated.
- Unless otherwise stated, rates are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- Accommodation prices do not include transfers or meals unless indicated.
- Children’s rates are based on the use of existing bedding in the room and prices for additional bedding are available upon request and additional charges will apply.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
All quotations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposited.
Full payment is processed at the time of making a booking. Credit Card surcharges apply and will be automatically charged in addition to your total deposit at the following percentages:
UNION PAY 3.36%,
MASTERCARD 1.25% and
All cancellations must be received in writing, either via email, facsimile or via the on-line booking engine. Cancellation policy is dependent on the accommodation rate selected at the time of booking; please refer to your reservation confirmation for your confirmed cancellation policy. Cancellation fees are at the discretion of the Resort. Daydream Island Resort and Spa will accept no liability in the event of a cancellation due to weather conditions. Guests are advised to take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
Check In / Check Out Times
Check in is 2pm and check out is 10am unless otherwise advised.
Some operators have extensive booking, payment and cancellation conditions. These will be advised to you in writing at the time of booking. Each operator reserves the right to alter itineraries where necessary in the event of circumstances beyond their control, and that they may consider to impact on the safety of their guests, passengers and clients. Group And Incentive Travel
All group and conference rates are specially contracted rates negotiated for a particular group.
Terms and conditions also vary to standard holidays. All information will be provided upon enquiry.
Duty of Care
Daydream Island Resort and Spa would like the opportunity to rectify or provide assistance in any incident including injury and service dissatisfaction and therefore any such situation must be reported to us as soon as possible. Travel Insurance
We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to include cover for involuntary cancellation of your holiday and airfare.
Daydream Island Resort and Spa will accept no liability in the event of a cancellation due to weather conditions. We recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances and include cover for involuntary cancellation of your holiday and airfare.
We invite you to submit credit card payments via the secure reservations link on our Website.
Launch transfers are required to access Daydream Island Resort and Spa and are operated by Cruise Whitsundays, a third party company. Accommodation rates do not include transfers unless indicated and are an additional cost. Daydream Island Reservations can book these on your behalf by calling 1800 075 040 with your arrival and departure details.
There are no same day ferry transfers to Daydream Island on any flights that arrive after 3.30pm into Proserpine Airport. Departure flights from Proserpine Airport must depart from 11.00am to meet same day transfers. Please refer to the Cruise Whitsundays ferry timetable for further transfer information.
For further information on how to get to Daydream Island Resort and Spa please click here